As per the pension law for all UK Businesses every employer is required to assess their employees and complete a declaration of compliance. Any eligible job holders will automatically be enrolled into a pension scheme where both the employee and the employer will contribute. We work alongside Smart and Nest pension schemes.
As an employer you are required to complete the following:
• Assess all employees.
• Automatically enrol any eligible job holders.
• Communicate with all employees, e.g. send letters.
• Complete a declaration of compliance with The Pension Regulator.
• Keep a copy of all correspondence.
• Make contributions to the employees pension schemes.
Tronc Scheme Registration
We will assist you to set-up and make an application for your business if you require a TRONC scheme. TRONC schemes are commonly used in hotels or restaurants for the distribution off service charges. To run a TRONC scheme a TRONC Master will be required.
At the end of each tax year, we will prepare and send the appropriate end of year forms, (P32, P30, P11) through to HMRC to close the tax year for the company and open the following tax year.
Pay As You EARN (PAYE) Registration
We will make an application to HMRC to open a PAYE scheme for your business. When we receive the reference numbers for your business we will be ready to start running your payroll.
Real Time Information (RTI) Submission
We will send regular reports to HMRC submitting the employee details, salary amounts, PAYE Tax and National Insurance due for the business.
Every year we will claim back an allowance from HMRC to use against the Employer's National Insurance contributions if your company is eligible.
We offer the following cycles for payroll run services
Monthly, Weekly, Four-Weekly payrolls
Bonus / Commission / Overtime / Holiday Pay
Maternity Pay / Paternity Pay /Sick Pay
Construction Industry Scheme - (CIS)
Our HR department will be able to help with queries and processing the below services:
• Sick Leave
• Maternity Leave
• Paternity Leave
We will ensure you are paying your employees the correct amounts if any of these services are required and will claim back any amounts where applicable.
• Holiday Pay - we will keep a track of the holiday entitlement due to each employee and calculate the holiday pay they should receive based on the information you provide to us.
• Employment Reference Letters - our HR department will be able to provide your employees with employment reference letters when requested for particular needs.
• Employment Contracts - our HR department will be happy to assist with providing your employees with standard contracts of employment.
• Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) - registration and advice